[Gpdd] MISC: Shame, repugnance...! and Candle list (Audrey)

calzos calcinos at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 15 21:32:16 EDT 2007

Hi, little great Babies and Slaves.
  I'm crying and crying...
  I was looking for some "youtube" videos to watch some chirping Babies (Choco's video is there, but only sound), and I found some disgusting videos about our Babies. VERY disgusting, so please, if you think you couldn't watch them, DON'T go there. I just could watch a pair of seconds of its 6:49, and I felt my tears falling down. They're about cavies as meal. Yes, you do read right.
  I think we could "flag as inappropriate", as I did. We have to make them to retire those videos, so please, post a comment about what you think. This can't go on.
  Just look for "cuys" or use this link:

  http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cuy

  The first one is the worst.
  Thanks, take care and I think those poor babies need a candle too. Ours is on.

  Audrey:
  We lit our candle from 19 to 22 (GMT+1). We, The Crew and this their Slave and nurse, live in Spain, "state" (province) Asturies.

  Love,
  Cris and The Crew (Cosina, Mochin, Hastur, mama-Wanda, Choco and Pqnin and Xiki, always).