[Gpdd] [MISC] St. Augustine zoon

Heather Eickmeyer eickmeha at mail.saturnfans.com
Thu Mar 15 23:33:24 EDT 2007

Hi Jaime,

I find the zoo's response to your petition appalling!  It truly makes me nauseas.  Jaime, Thank you so much for creating a petition.  They obviously were concerned by the number of petitioners.  Otherwise, they wouldn't have responded.  I wrote them an e-mail yesterday and didn't receive a response.  So, I truly believe there is power in numbers.  If we all tell our friends and send e-mails, the word will get around and hopefully, we can hurt them where it hurts, their net profit.  Maybe then, we'll be able to create change.

Heather, Seussy and Hamlet