[Gpdd] [GPDD] Care: Toofie Fairies

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 16:17:13 EDT 2007

Leah- While we can identify and sympathize
  with you for the unthinkable (dropping your
  boy!), at the same time you have given us a
  laugh along with the good news that he is on
  the mend.
  Waiting for the Tooth Fairy - what a clever boy!
  But the picture of you sitting there watching
  his toofies!  That is priceless!
  Please give that boy a big kiss for us!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies
  (now all asking about the Toofie Fairy!)