[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 17 20:20:36 EDT 2007

I would like to say that I started a wonderful job on march 05,2007 at that
time I spent two months non-stop with my son Sir Teddy.I lost my job today
March 17,2007 the reason for the dismissal was I was not happy enough I love
living in Florida the right to work state anyway's I came home at 1:00pm and
Teddy has been acting wonky literally he see's me and he will not stop
wheeking he is just going bananas like he has never seen me in a million
years it is so amazing.I hold him and tell him I am never going to leave him
ever again with out his knowledge and he licks and licks and puts his little
lips on mine and kisses me to death like I ran away for 5 years and he hadn
t never seen me.I beleve Teddy can see in color and he can recognize his
father and I's scent and I beleive he know's the sound of my voice and I
beleive he know's what I look like.It is so amazing how guinea pigs are I
was at a sight that showed how big a guinea pig brain is and for being so
small they are so alive and wild.Well Sir Teddy wants more love and kisses
got to run the master is calling he nneds condo I mean cage side service.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
www.teddybear201.blinkz.com