[Gpdd] SILLY: It's ALL for the Guinea Pigs

Willowstorm25 at aol.com Willowstorm25 at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 20:12:48 EDT 2007

Hi Slaves,

I have a funny story about something that happened last night:

I was chopping up Hartz Trail Mix with a chef's knife for the babies,  and
Craig walks by and asks me what I am doing, and I say, "I'm chopping up  trail
mix."  And he asks me, "Why?" and I say, "It's for the Guinea  Pigs."

And he goes, "Of course it's for the Guinea Pigs....It's ALL for the Guinea
Pigs." And he struts out of the kitchen.  And so I ask him what he means,  and
he groans, "Everything you do is for the guinea pigs."  And we get into  a
heated discussion of sorts in which I ask him how irrational my devotion to my
guinea pigs is in relation to my mother-in-law's devotion to her sadistic
cat.  Then I told him that he is the most important thing in my life, and  he
says, "But only after the Guinea Pigs," and , and I called him demented -- in
good fun, of course -- and he says, "I'm demented?  You are the one who  lets
rodents run your life."

I was laughing so hard I couldn't even stand up.  I almost dropped the  knife
on the floor.  And then Aquinnah starts squealing and Ryvvir starts
rumblestrutting and I go over to see what they need, and the Craig is like,  "As I was
saying."

Then this morning I asked him why he resents my relationship with Ryvvir  &
Aquinnah, and he's like, "I don't resent it, I just think it's odd.   I spend a
grand total of 15 minutes feeding and giving attention to the cat on  any
given day, but you spend an average of 2 hours with your guinea pigs.   I find
that odd."

Ah, non-slaves, they just don't get it.....

Nicholle, Ryvvir & Aquinnah