[Gpdd] HEALTH Recipe for Barley Water

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 12:57:26 EDT 2007

Hey Penny!  Thank you for the link for the grass.  I didn't know it's name but sure hope it is ok for piggies as I've been giving it to the Bug for a long time now.  Hope this doesn't turn out to be another "ooops" on my part.  Thanks also for the heads up on the shelf life of barley water.  I didn't realize it lost its potency in such a short time.  I've never given it to the Bug but like it myself.

  Susi?  What happened with the barley?  Probably had to throw your pot away.  How do you make it in the microwave?  How long do you let it boil since the micro is much faster than the stove?

   Such interesting people we have on this forum.  I'm always learning something.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug