[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Newbie, Stripe, and C.J.

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 18 15:10:27 EDT 2007

Sherry and the Piggie Pals, we remember when Flick passed away in October, and we are so very saddened that Newbie, Stripe, and C.J. have also gone to the Bridge recently.  It is good to hear, though, that Newbie's passing was a peaceful one, and we are glad that each of them was over five years old (although, of course, piggies are never with us long enough).  We are sorry that C.J.'s cancer had returned, but it is good that his surgery gave him another happy year with your family.  They were all so lucky to be so loved, and that love is obvious in your beautiful portrait of Stripe and his brother, Mr. T.  Please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday