[Gpdd] Announcement: Adoption

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 16:55:43 EDT 2007

It was a Thursday night, and Hubby and I, (Hubby is a bunny slave, ).   were
out cruising the local Petco. Hubby likes the bunnies they sell at our  local
store.  I of course wander over to the guinea pigs for a look  see.  Much to
my surprise they had a little boy off to the side in his own  aquarium.  When I
asked about the piggie, they said he was brought in for  adoption because he
fought with the guinea pigs he was caged with.  They  gave him to me for free
because of his so called temper.  Well, I held him,  and he is the sweetest
boy!  He is housed separately in my house, and is  adjusting fine.  I figured
that some family brought him home, and dumped  him in the cage with another
piggie, and of course a fight ensued  I  named him Rommel because all our guinea
pigs have "R" names, and Rommel was a  great military strategist who marched
across Africa during WW II.  A good  strong name for a scrappy warrior guinea
pig!  So on behalf of Ranger, Ritz  and Rebel, we welcome Rommel into our hearts
and home.

Karen:  Slave to Ranger, Ritz, Rebel and now Rommel
Rex, Rajah, Rolex and Rocket in our hearts  forever