[Gpdd] MISC: Live for piggies, Nicholle.

calzos calcinos at yahoo.es
Sun Mar 18 22:03:20 EDT 2007

Nicholle:

  It's very funny what happened to you. But, I think most (maybe, all) of us have similar stories to tell, myself indeed.
  My Babies (The Crew), are the most important "thing" into my life; also, they depend on me for everything (water, food, health, love...). So, I'm always worried about them. I'm more than a simple "owner" (I hate that word): I'm a real Slave (and mami, and nurse, of course! if you have Babies, you'll be a nurse too!).
  My family always loved animals, and there were always dogs, cats, keets, sheeps, rabbits, hens and piggies at home, despite we lived and live in a flat!. Yep, we're a bit crazy for animals. We never thought of holidays without them, 'cos all of us are a family. And, since I was a little girl, I've seen that love for animals at home and I think same way.
  Of course I've had some argues with my bf (and some ex-bf) 'cos my Babies, but he knows they so important to me, that I think he's used to it. I remember a day, when he told me we could go on hols, for a pair of weeks or so. Well, if I go on hols, I'll be thinking of my Babies day and night, so they won't be hols to me. Obviously, we didn't go on hols, 'cos The Crew are five piggies (and the dog, Yaki, and the four keets, Mika, Ros, Ampo and Kata), and I'm sure there's no hotel for all of us! And, they get stressed too easy!
  There's ppl, too, asking me about why I spend all my money in my Babies, instead in a car or a new flat, or clothes, or hols for example, 'cos "you just think of them, and they're just animals". They think "it's odd". Well, once more, they're wrong. They're not just animals to me, and I'm very happy this way.
  If I've had a bad day, if I have a problem, if I'm down...my Babies will jumpin' on my feet, "wheek, wheeek" at me askin' "Where's the veggies, Miss waiter?", and I'll forget bad things, and a smile upon my face will appear.
  That's why I love them so much. They just want my Love (and they have loads of love from their mami), and a few more things.
  That's why I really don't care what ppl thinks. I love every morning go to the fridge, look for their fruits, veggies for breakfast...waiting 'till they're warm for The Crew, cut the veggies...and hear that lovely "cuiiiiiiiic, cuiiiic" I hear everytime I walk with their dishes into my room, saying "Let's see, Babies..." ("A ver, Nininos y Nininas..."). I love go to the market and look for a new fruit or veggie for them, I love comb their hair, I love when they munch my hair, I love discover at class/job that Babies were "playing" with some papers and I see their teeth on my notes (hi, mami!), I love hear my girls chirping at night (even if I can't sleep), I love when they stand up and ask for cuddle time...and I'm very down when they're ill, but they're wonderful, and my Babies are the best!!
  And yes, I live for and 'cos them. Of course.

  Cris and The Crew (Cosina, Mochin, Hastur, mama-Wanda, Choco, and Pqnin and Xiki, always!)