[Gpdd] [SILLY] PigAir Tickets

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Mar 18 23:50:13 EDT 2007

I've just realised i haven't ordered pigair tickets, now do you take OZ
piggie money??  We could get it transferred into any other piggie money
required.  My slave is worried about me going by myself so she was
wondering will there be some slave helpers as i need medication, she
will be coming but might have to take a later flight.  So could we have
the flight details from Australia please, first class for me and my
slave doesn't mind if she's not in first class as she doesn't want the
carrot juice cocktails and the grass and fruit platter on arrival to
your seats.
I hope we're not to late for our tickets.  I've had my slave book me in
for some of the pigolympic activities, nothing too strenuous tho, thanks
to Janneke and Mieke for organising this.  Pssst i know that they got
told to do it, Yaya told me shhhhhhh don't let them know that she told
me.

Duke (and slave Glynis)