[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: PA Pet store

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 13:13:03 EDT 2007

Diana sent me this reply to an email I'd sent
  her, and she asked me to forward it for her:
  Susi
  ------

  Here's their address:
  West Hills Pet Center
  The Pointe at North Fayette
  475 Home Drive
  Pittsburgh, PA  15275
  Telephone (412) 424-0221

  The website is westhillspet.com
  I am at work and can't post to the GPDD from my work computer, but if you want to post this for me so the Digesters get it sooner, great.  What worries me is that he'll move the piggie temporarily and motor right on after he thinks the coast is clear, and I want the investigators (they send out plainclothes investigators first, then bust them later) to have time to do what they do.
  Thanks for your kind words, but I really wish I could have done more...I guess it will have to be enough that I rescued Lily Mousington from there.
  Diana