[Gpdd] MISC- St. Augustine Zoo

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 15:14:31 EDT 2007

Well put Jaime!  Way to go!

  I agree, this has gotten off topic which was the zoo feeding GP's to alligators.  I don't remember the past incident you're referring to.  I must not have been a member at that time but it is completely wrong for anyone to send anyone else an email or post which does anything but express a different opinion.  No one should get personal about any discussion carried on the Digest.  This is just a place to express an opinion, mostly about Guinea Pigs, whether anyone agrees with it or not.  I feel that if you don't agree with something then just ignore it.  An opinion is just that-an opinion, not carved in stone fact!

  Every post I've read seems to be well thought out and they all have validity.  Neither individually or collectively can we change any major issues.  There just aren't enough of us.  We can only do our small part by writing when we see an obvious abuse.  I agree with you in that I am a total slave to my Lady Bug.  If we didn't, each in our own way and means, adore our fur babies, we wouldn't be here.  That should be enough to unite us without getting personal about things.  There!  My two cents worth!

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug