[Gpdd] (Bridge) Thank You

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 14:03:39 EDT 2007

All,
  Sorry about another post...I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote me about Jasper and then Geronimo. It made me feel very good to know that you all were thinking of us. I wanted to answer everyone personally, but with my husband leaving on deployment and all my schoolwork and studying, I have not had time to answer. Please know that your concern and kind words were greatly appreciated and they helped make a difficult time a little easier to bear.

  Thank you again...Piggy People are the BEST People!

  Stacy and the grateful Squee Squad