[Gpdd] Misc: Re: Alyssa

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 13:01:47 EDT 2007

Dear Wonderful GPDD family (and their little wheekers),

Thank you so much for your concern. Alyssa and I are both so grateful for
all the sweet care packages, cards, and emails that have come her way. It really
 makes life a little more bearable to have such a caring community supporting
 her. I am so, so sorry that I haven't had the time to acknowledge each gift,
 card, and email individually yet, but please know how thrilled Alyssa has
been  with everything. She will write to you herself, as soon as she is able to
do so,  but right now her mobility is very limited.

Alyssa is scheduled for major surgery to try to repair her shoulder on
Thursday (22 March). She is still having head-aches and memory problems from the
concussion, and her neck, back, and chest are also injured. She is in a lot of
pain, and has to take many drugs for this, so that is why I am writing for
her  these days. (She also only has use of one arm, as her shoulder is
completely  dislocated.)

I will be so relieved when the surgery is over! I think that they should
give tranquilizers to MOTHERS at a time like this!!!!!!

Her address  is:             Alyssa  Buecker
                                    c/o  Milbo Productions
                                    P.O.  Box 3950
                                    Lawrence,  KS 66046-0950

Thanks again for your sweet email and caring thoughts.

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy (& Alyssa and all her guinea pig "movie stars")
_http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms/)