[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Reminder from our Admin

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 13:44:29 EDT 2007

Hey guys - well said, and thanks for the reminder
  (and kind words of support!).  I'm sure none of us
  would ever want to cause any problems, but we
  could do so without thinking, so this was well worth
  mentioning.
  Also - it just reminds me how great this group is!
  I've left other groups after seeing they' aren't as
  great as this one. In fact, only recently I've received
  two 'not so nice' warnings from one of these groups,
  concerning posting rules, when I haven't even been
  to their website, read or posted anything in ages.
  Guess I'm still on their list. Sends a chill, tho.
  So - point well taken - Thanks!
  Susi & the OP's

Susi Eastin
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  Green Country Cavy Club

  "Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh. "Not too
  many listen, though. That's the problem."
                                             -- The Tao of Pooh