[Gpdd] [GPDD] Care: Prewashed Salads

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 13:50:13 EDT 2007

I've wondered the same thing. While I normally buy
  heads of romaine, whole tomatoes & baby carrots,
  etc, and wash them well myself before cutting them
  up and serving them (and hope it was washed well
  enough!), the other day ('you know you're a slave
  when" time!) I'd bought a side salad at McDio's,
  along with my burger (I know!), and ended up not
  eating it. Of course (you know the rest!) I took it
  home and gave it to the piggies! (after, of course,
  inspecting it for bits of onion, cheese, etc, and
  without adding the dressing).
  They loved it!  But I was hoping they'd washed it
  well enough. Of course, if I'd eaten it myself, I
  wouldn't have thought twice about that!
  So I'll be interested to see what others have to say.
  Susi & the OP's
  (waiting for their next order!)