[Gpdd] Bridge: Tribute to Brownie Bear

Ann Evans ann at hintlink.com
Tue Mar 20 20:06:58 EDT 2007

Dear Leah,

You wrote such a beautiful tribute to Brownie Bear. She brought so much
happiness to our lives. I and my 9 rescued piggys always looked forward
to your posts and web pages about Brownie Bear and Butterscotch. She
knew that when she looked into your eyes that very first time that she
had found her forever family who would love her for herself. She even
got to become famous through your great writing skills.  She was such a
fortunate piggy and showed you in so many ways how she loved you and
Blaine. I still cry for you Leah. I wish I could take the pain away
after you brought so much joy to all of us. I hope that when
Butterscotch licks the tears from your face he also takes some pain
away. Thank you for sharing your tribute with us.

Ann and the 9 Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa