[Gpdd] Silly:Olympigs

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 23:07:58 EDT 2007

Hi all.  I have another message from The Lady Bug.  She received the message that Alge and The Jolly Rodents wanted to come to Santa Rosa and Penny said The Piggyfriends also wanted to come as well as Susi's Masters.  I though she would swoon she was so excited.  I also described the pictures of the very adorable mice that Penny volunteered to be valets and she has picked out Autumn.  She thought they all sounded very worthy but since Autumn is black & white she thought she'd just stick with the same color theme.  Besides, knowing The Lady Bug as I do, I think she's probably planning to put Autumn in her place so she can escape and get into some mischief.

  The Lady Bug, dictated to her dutiful slave Joan