[Gpdd] HEALTHy piggies & VIRTUAL olympigs reminder

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:18:07 EDT 2007

Hi all,

This month and next (April) are months of the rabbit and rodents at my vet!
Meaning I can have my piggies checked by the vet's assistant and they have
science selective on sale.
So today I went there for the free check up. I was quite a challenge since i
don't have a car and it quite a walk from my home, but last time I noticed I
could put the travelling cage on the back of my bike and just cycle there.
So We tried yesterday if the piggies would be okay if we put them in the one
travelling cage together (usually they are in 2 cages for travelling). So we
put them all in and my boyfriend walked around with them to see how they
would react. They seems fine and i wanted them all checked so i took they 3
in the one cage. They behaved really well, and it was so cute when they
arrived at the vets, there were three piggie butts sticking out from under
the hammock! You should have seen it!

The assistant said they looked well and healthy, their coats and eyes were
nice and shiny, except for lotjes since she has some balder spots in her
fur. But He said she looked a lot better than last time, so he did not think
anything bad of it. He checked nails, well we just cut them except for
dunya's since she still seems so small, so he cut hers. She was a real good
furbaby, usually mine will squeak and squirm, but dunya acted as if we'd do
this every day. And well that was all. He said I seemed to know very well
how to treat them and that they all looked very healthy! *proud mommy-slave*

Here a reminder for voting for olympig towns:
Vote (it only possible once) at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/875046381.html
current stats are:
Denver, 8 votes , 24 %
Santa Rosa, 2 votes, 6 %
Oxford, 11 votes, 33 %
Lake Elsinore, 12 votes, 36%
33 votes in total so far

Also it is still possible to sign your piggie(s) up at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html
It's also where you can post new ideas for sports and such.
I will keep track of which piggy is participating in which sport(s), and
will post the sign ups at our website (http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl.
It's not on there yet, but i will let you know when i do post it!

Wheeks from the Healthy Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
And coordinating PO slave Mikey

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl