[Gpdd] rainbow bridge; sympathy

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 09:18:34 EDT 2007

My thoughts are with everyone who has recently lost a piggie friend, my heart goes out to you all. My baby Bubble crossed the bridge 4 weeks ago after 6yrs and 8months with me and I still miss him everyday.

My new master Fugly sends big wheeks and cavy kisses to you all and to let you know he is doing his best to make mummy feel better, in fact he knows he is doing a good job by the way she laughs hysterically at the silly things he is doing just to entertain her.

Love and hugs
M + Fugly