[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: 'Non-Update' on Pet Store Issue

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 11:34:03 EDT 2007

As she is unable to post to the digest from work,
  Diana has asked me to post this sort of 'non-update'
  for her . . .

  'No word from the Humane Society,  hopefully they
  are actually researching it.  They were referred to the
  GPDD website for links and information, and they are
  also going to consult with an exotics vet to make a
  determination.  The Humane Society inspector was
  much more receptive than Randy was.'
  Diana wants All to know that she still has 'no news as
  yet, and will post it ASAP' when  she does...'but we
  don't want anyone to forget about it.'

  Susi
  -still thinking about that poor little white piggie!