[Gpdd] Rainbow bridge--ideas?

Judith Lytel jlytel at comcast.net
Wed Mar 21 13:00:42 EDT 2007

Our beloved piggie, MeMe, died this morning as my 10 year old daughter
held her. Jennie cried so hard I wasn't sure I could get her off to
school, but she eventually decided to go...I think so she could share
her sad news with friends. MeMe has lived with us for 7 months (along
with her sister Phoebe), since she was able to leave her mom, and
looked healthy and happy last night as we gave the girls their usual
organic greens and pesticide-free hay...

Does anyone have any experience or information to share on how/why a 7
month old GP might suddenly die? I told Jennie and her sister Anna (at
12, a bit too cool to cry) that I would ask my online friends. We
realize there may be no answers, but are just shocked and saddened, and
hoping to understand...

Thanks so much in advance,
Judith
Western Massachusetts, USA