[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ryssi

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Mar 21 22:29:54 EDT 2007

Nicholle, we are so very sorry to hear of Ryssi's passing.  We are sad that he had begun getting better but then began to go downhill.  It is so very hard to see this happen when we are trying valiantly to get a piggie well.  Please know that Ryssi felt all of your love and care.  How lucky he was that you rescued him and that he and his cagemate, Ryvvir, had such a happy life together.  We send our condolences.

We also send a big Welcome Home to Aquinnah.  It is a wonderful tribute to Ryssi that you have rescued another piggie.  We hope that Ryvvir and Aquinnah will have many happy years with one another.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday