[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Sydney

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 04:39:44 EDT 2007

Fiona,  Raina, Quinton, Cindy, Aiden, &  Spencer
We just want to express our sincere condolences on the departure of your
beloved Sydney for the Rainbow Bridge. We are glad to hear that he was not sick
and did not suffer, and that he has been reunited with your two dear children.
 Sadly grief is the price of having loved, but as you say, your precious
memories  will always be there to comfort you. Sydney obviously had a happy life
surrounded by love, and is now popcorning in that sunshine-filled meadow
beside  the Rainbow Bridge.

Hoping these few words from Northern France may bring a little comfort at
this difficult time

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures