[Gpdd] MISC Thankyou - Sylvie.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Mar 22 19:13:31 EDT 2007

I would like to say a big "Thank You" to everyone on the Digest who has sent me emails, cards and posts following the loss of my dearest Sylvie.

You are all so very kind and the Piggyfriends and I are so lucky to belong to this amazing group of people and piggies.

When I buried Sylvie in the herb garden next to her mother, Ash, on a cold, grey and dreary day, one shaft of sunlight suddenly burst through the clouds. I like to think of this as Ash coming to welcome her daughter home. I can't help being sentimental about my beloved piggies.

Thank you all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Living vicariously through Guinea Pigs.