[Gpdd] rainbow bridge; Mindes herd

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 12:42:24 EDT 2007

Tried to post a message yesterday but it was rejected as I forgot the heading duhh.

My heart goes out to poor Minde for the loss of so many beloved friends. While I wish I could do something pratical to help being so far away in England makes it impossible, instead I have told all my non slave friends and we are all going to remember the piggies and Minde in our prayers so some healing love can travel over the atlantic to Minde who needs it most.

As always sympathy and love to all those who have lost piggies with a special mention to  the family of little MeMe how sad to lose one so young.

Love and Hugs

M + Fugly