[Gpdd] [HEALTH] taboo

lucky duck undermyskin11 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:19:16 EDT 2007

hello everyone

here is a very unfortunate event that happened just about a wheek ago... you
know the bag that the timmothy hay, it fell right next to taboo's cage.  and
taboo being the rascal that she is, and because of wanting all that timmothy
hay, stuck her nose through the side of the cage and chewed a huge whole in
the bag. she could not use that bathroom. we took her to the vet and she got
a huge shot. because of another insident that happened before she cannot
wheek very well so to hear her crying s much it must have put her through a
lot of pain! she is now currently in quarentine from the rest of the girls.
she is going to do alright. we will make sure the timmothy hay isnt to close
to the side of the cage for now on....

dont let it happen to you!

wheeks from the cavy sanctuarys - taboo, mango, panda, pikake, scampers,
cocoa, koa, aspen, rainbow, autumn, mojo, hoku iki, and of course slaves
heather, phill, and ashlee,