[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Sir Teddy

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 24 00:11:22 EDT 2007

Well Teddy has decided to no longer eat celery.I have his fleece blanket
next to his salad bowl and he takes every piece of celery that I cut up in
small pieces for him and he proceeds to place them on this blanket
Throughout the day he will slowly nudge them out his cage and onto the floor
and I will find a pile of celery under his cage.So I have bought him some
green bell peppers deseeded and washed and he likes that much better.I
weighed Teddy today and he is 2.9 pounds but he is almost 12 inches long.He
does get a lot of floor time and when he runs around in his cgae he is like
a ball of fur flying past that is all you see.He no lie does about 200 mph
he runs so fast in his cage it literally shakes and it is a 4 story piggie
condo so he has to go to the 2nd story for hay 3rd story for salad and his
fleece blanket and 4th story for food and water so he gets plenty of
exercise.His 1st story is where  his pigloo and tube and potty area are
located.I had his fleece by his pigloo but he kept peeing on it and then
laying on it and I would have to bath him so my mom told me to move it near
his salad bowl and that will prevent that and it has.

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
www.teddybear201.blinkz.com