[Gpdd] MISC Oinkernet

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Mar 24 05:54:25 EDT 2007

For you fans of Oinkernet, I emailed Jay with my condolences after Churrby passed away and I received this reply which I would like to share.

Dear Penny -

We lost Churbby March 22nd to a fast-acting bone cancer. She was almost seven years old, a real Grannypig. We named her Churbby because she made that vibrating "churr" sound whenever we petted her. She came to us as a tiny grey fluffball, stunted because she was orphaned at two weeks. But she settled in to Oinkernet right away and grew to be a large and gracious presence. She had a long and happy life and only started slowing down this last year. We miss her terribly but she is out of pain. We hope to meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Smilin :)Jay Andrews
http://www.oinkernet.com/emailjay.htm

Penny and the Piggyfriends.