[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] A new addition - Cyclone

Lori H. mopar28m at msn.com
Sun Mar 25 02:25:17 EDT 2007

Hey everyone,

A month ago, on Feb. 17th. I lost a beautiful girl named Squeakers.  She seemed fine that morning but by evening she was having problems.  At 1:40 am Saturday morning (my b-day) she left us.  I've been so upset I haven't been able to write her obituary.  Maybe someday soon I will be able to & share with all of you.

Friday, I brought home a new girl.  Her name is Cyclone.  I can only imagine its for the Iowa State Cyclones or the fact she does hot laps like crazy & throws bedding EVERYWHERE!!  I've checked her over very carefully, there is a chance she might be pregnant.  There are 2 lumps on her.  I should know for sure in about 4 weeks.

She was put for adoption at the humane society.  She was in a room all by herself with just a viewing window.  She was just too adorable to leave there so I just had to bring her home.

She is black & white with a very pointy noise & a very serious attitude.  If she doesn't want to be held, she will fight you to get down.  She is 1 1/2 years old.  I don't think she has had any socialization at all.  I put her in with my remaining female.  There was instant happy piggie noises coming from both of them.  She has calmed down a bit & figured out what an apple is Friday night.

I hope to post a pic of her on my webshots website sometime next week.  I'll send the link of her as soon as I do.

Sending healing wheeks to everyone who has a sick fur baby & wheeks of prayers to those who have lost a fur baby lately.

Leah, a special thanks to you for helping me when Squeakers was dying.

Lori
Slave to Miss Fidget, Teddy Bear & Cyclone