[Gpdd] MISC: L'il Bear Gone Missing

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sun Mar 25 17:50:49 EDT 2007

Dear Piggies & Slaves,
This slave was  vacuuming. When I finished my little girl was gone. The back door was open. I know I scared her and saw her fly behind a box, I thought. But she must have left the building.
What will I tell Cookie. I gave her a haircut and a shampoo this morning and she was mightily put out so I put her outside in her cage alone so she could relax in the sun. Now she'll never see Little Bear again. I'm thinking  Cookie will think I drowned Little Bear or something equally evil, since that's what Cookie just went through. I am so sad. The ultimate bad slave. My poor darlings. What shall I do? I'm at work and left my back door open and put hay all over the place and a pigloo with cucumber inside. When I finish with my next tax client I'm going to go put Cookie in her cage in the back yard to lure her. I know in my heart of hearts I'll never see that baby again. God bless her and keep her safe from harm.
--Mary Fran