[Gpdd] [Virtual] P/O running team

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 19:51:25 EDT 2007

Hi Little Bear, Stuart here.

  I was wondering if we ThunderBears are going to have spiffy outfits for the Pig Olympics; also, what are our colors?  I will probably have to have mine specially made so my "rooster tail" can stick out (that's what my mom slave,Kim, calls it, because of my cowlicks in back).  I've been practicing alot and can't wait to tear up the track.

  Stuart in Florida
  with mom slave Kim and cagemate Hershey