[Gpdd] Misc:Pet store+Randy

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 12:40:31 EDT 2007

Diana

  I'm sending this on to the Digest since your work computer won't cooperate with you.  Does this mean that now we can all send our letters to Randy?  Let us know.

  Joan + the still indignant Lady Bug

DIANA BARBOUR <diana_barbour at hotmail.com> wrote:
      I spoke with the Humane Society inspector this morning.  He went out to visit the store, bringing supporting literature with him, and "strongly advised" Randy to set up separate housing for the little white guinea pig, since there is nothing in the statutes that will allow him to issue a citation.

  But, my dear, here is the wonderful part...he is going to carry the literature with him everywhere, and will try to educate people not to do this wherever he encounters the practice in the future.  Score one for the good guys!

  I also forwarded a copy of your last email to the Department of Agriculture vet that I spoke with initially (with a cc to you), so with any luck that little one's death will be avenged...how sickening.