[Gpdd] Care: Nail trimming

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 15:14:21 EDT 2007

Oh Susi.  Again you have me laughing.  "Do not tip!", yep, that's the Bug as well.  She doesn't even like for me to turn her on her side.  She struggles to the point I'm afraid I'll hurt her so, needless to say, I don't try for any position besides her tummy.

  It sounds as though those "books" would be really great for starting a fire in the fireplace on a cold Winter night!  I can't believe how much really, really bad information is out there.  I know, I read it all when I first got the Bug but thank goodness for both her and me, I've since found much better sources.  The Digest is certainly one of them.

  Love your sense of humor Susi.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug