[Gpdd] HEALTH: Juliet

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 18:08:38 EDT 2007

Great news!  Juliet is home and eating by herself already!

Looks like I won't have to syringe feed her after all. She hasn't stopped
eating since Joe brought her home :)  She must really be hungry.

We have to weigh her every day and make sure she gains weight, and give her
Metacam for a few days in case her teeth hurt from the filing.

I am so happy she did so well.  I hope this cures her eating problem for
good.

Thanks so much for all your great advice and helpful words.

Dee and the Patriot Piggs
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com