[Gpdd] Virtual: You scared us Captain Little bear!!

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:19:09 EDT 2007

Hi Little Bear,

I heard you might have run away and was shocked! How are the Thunderbears
going to have any success without their captain Little bear.

My slave Mikey was told by auntie Janneke today that she found you, is that
true? I really hope so! Mary fran, please let us know what happened there. I
am soooo loking forward to training and competing with our thunderbears
group.

My slave Mikey is pretty good at making clothes, you can see that on her
clothingwebsite:
http://historischkostuum.punt.nl By the way she also makes piggiegoodies,
like hammocks and tunnels. We loooove testing them out... Anyways, she's a
bit overconcerned about me, I am still a little piggie in her eyes,
travelling alone to the USA for trainingcamp. So she wants to come with me,
I told her she couldn't since I am a grown up piggie (i'm almost 1 year) and
there really is no need. But then Stuart posted about the outfits and she
found a perfect reason why she should come with me... Well she is quite good
at making clothes so I guess we'll just have to let her come with me now.
But when she has measured us and heard all our demands and ideas about
clothes, she will go home again, knowing I have arrived savely and will be
save in Lake Elsinore.

I hope you guys won't mind her coming to much.
By the way, I've gotten my VISA asap. You can see it here:
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/55009556/0/5Pgc/

Ow yeah, don't forget to vote for a city:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/875046381.html
Currently Oxford and lake Elsinore both have 12 votes, followed by 9 votes
for Denver and 3 for Santa Rosa

And sign your piggies up at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html

Wheeks and piggie kisses for the handsome boars,
Dunya from the Winky Girls
pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl