[Gpdd] [Virtual] Pig Olympics

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 12:28:13 EDT 2007

Hi Dunya,  this is your ThunderBears teammate Stuart.  I love your passport photo!  My mom slave is worried about me traveling, too, since I'm only about 6 months old.  She feels better knowing your mom slave will be with you, even if it's only until our team uniforms are made.  My cagemate, Hershey, will be traveling with me.  He's a LAPS member, so he can protect both of us.  Can't wait to meet you - maybe we'll be on the same PigAir flight.

  Stuart
  (with Hershey and Slave Kim)