[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<Dunya pay attention! lol>

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 12:44:09 EDT 2007

Hi Dunya,
it's me yaya, your teammate from the cheerleading squad! WHEEEEK!!
Your post puzzled us tremenduously.
I don't know if you realised it but you wrote 'My slave Mikey was told by
auntie Janneke today that she found you, is that true?"(when referring to
captain Little Bear). then a light went up....ahaaaa! that is where she goes
all day!! Working all day at the office in order to make money for veggies,
my little furry behind!!
Yes...she's in the Secret Piggy Service, miss 00P (double ooo P, poo spelled
backwards, p stands for piggy).In our minds we saw her putting on something
black and tight and a mask, doing backflips into her private jet, flying all
over the ocean from the netherlands to the US to rescue little bear. Then
teaming up with mary fran (also in tight black outfit) like the power
rangers (whaaah!) an then doing backflips through mary frans
garden....hihihihi
Ofcourse we were very disappointed to find out that you made a writing
error. Although, we have to admit that making money to buy veggies is also a
very worthy cause ;-).
Btw, we loved your passport, we ordered passports too. They should arrive
any day now. Hope to see you soon at the games!
ONE TWO THREE WHEEEEK!!!
Yaya (and ofcourse the other members of the winky team Suus and Jan)
P.s. Suus has contracted a coach. His name is coach Bucky, we'll report more
about him soon.

Probeer nu Live Search: de nieuwe zoekmachine van MSN http://www.live.nl

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com