[Gpdd] Virtual: Dunya's VISA & Carrotheads

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 15:09:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

I changed Dunya's passport visa a bit, so now it's a different link to see
it, check it on:
http://pandameisje.hyves.nl/fotos/55044501/0/5zN8/

About the carrotheads baseball team: so far I have 4 sign ups: Jan the boar,
Duke, Charlie and Chester. So I guess we need more pigticipants to get them
to actually play baseball!
As tailor ot the Dutch Winky Team and girls I would also want to make the
outfits for the carrotheads of they want me to. Let me know what you want
guys, and try to get some more teammembers. I am no sports person at all,
how many pigs are there supposed to be in a basebal team?

Wheeks,
The Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny and Dunya
and coordinating PO slave Mikey

pandameisje at gmail.com