[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Pig Air Reservations

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Mar 27 19:40:13 EDT 2007

Gulliver Piggyfriend here.

Our lazy slave is taking her time making our arrangements for the Olympigs. She hasn't even signed us up for anything yet but has promised to think about it tomorrow.

We think that we had better take matters into our own paws regarding booking tickets with Pig Air. We hope that we are not too late to make reservations. There are 24 of us and space will also be needed for the 6 mice who will be helping out at the Olympigs. We don't mind if they sit on our laps but they will need to order special meals as they eat seeds and nuts and strange things like that. They are also likely to tear up the in-flight magazines.

We would like to be picked up from Gatwick Airport as our slave's husband works there and he can give us a lift, arrange for our baggage to be loaded and sort out our currency.

Of course, if the games are to be held in England, we will not need to take the airplane as we will borrow our slave's car, which we like very much as it is green like our favourite grass and has a sticker in the window saying "Guinea Pigs are Great", which we know but we want everyone else to know it too. There is also a medallion hanging from the rear view mirror with pigtures of piggies on either side and there is often hay on the floor.

We have just read Mieke's post about baseball. We don't know how to play it and have no idea how many piggies make up a team but we do know about soccer and we will make sure that our slave signs up Team Piggyfriends in the morning. We asked our slave's husband about baseball but he didn't know either and says "sorry".