[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] <Tom and Jerry adopted to new home>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 21:12:27 EDT 2007

I moved and my new landlord doesn't allow pets.  So,  I had to  find a home
for Tom and Jerry.  I put up an ad for "two piggies to good  home."  Far and
away, the best person was Anna, a nine-year-old girl. Her  Mom and Dad are
supportive of her taking care of Tom and Jerry.  I got my  first rodent, a hamster,
when I was 8 years old, and Anna seems mature  enough.

Anna has had Tom and Jerry for about 5 days so far, and recognized that Tom
will sit quietly for hours for laptime, but Jerry wants to skidadle around
for floor time. (Of course, I've been calling every day to check up on  my
little guys.)   I've told Anna and her Mom, Debbie, about the  GPDD, CavyMadness,
and Peter Gurney's website, and about the people who have  WebCams on their
Piggies 24 hours a day.

I've told Anna and Debbie about how persons around the world send messages
about raising, caring, and loving their piggies on the GPDD.  It would be  so
kind if some of you would email Anna, congratulating her on her adopting Tom
and Jerry.  Anna's e-mail is mcdez @ mac.com.   Thanks.

Gee, I miss Tom and Jerry already.

Glen.