[Gpdd] MISC St. Augustine Zoo

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Mar 28 05:04:48 EDT 2007

Nice try Jaime. Please don't be too downhearted. You did your very best and lots of people obviously agree with you as the petition is an outstanding success.

What is that quotation......All that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good folk ( men probably ) to do nothing........something like that. Well you've certainly done something and we are all proud of you.

Now.........who lives near St. Augustine and is prepared to trip up Mr. Kledzik just as he is passing the Alligator pool? Seriously a man who thinks that wild guinea pigs live in the same areas as alligators/crocodiles does not deserve the job of curator of a zoo.

I am so glad that this could not happen in the UK.

Thanks for trying Jaime.

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends.