[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Olympig baseball

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Mar 28 05:16:52 EDT 2007

Gulliver here again. Thank you Lady Bug for the info on baseball. Are girls allowed to play? Some of the Piggyfriend girls do a lot of standing around so they might be interested in making up a team as long as the game is played on grass so that there is something to munch on during the boring bits.

Us guys want to play soccer and I am determined that our slave will sign us up when she gets home tonight. That form looks a bit hard for me to fill in by myself.