[Gpdd] [CARE] Guinea Pigs as Alligator Food

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Wed Mar 28 16:34:08 EDT 2007

Dear Fellow Slaves

My dear little Penny Giggles from across the bridge have been whispering in
my ear. Isn't there something we could really do? Are there any list members
near St Augustine that could help or co-ordinate. Maybe a shelter for feral
piggies or maybe we could start a letter writting campaign to the local
newspapers, or pickets.  Maybe we could contact the local humane society and
get them on our side, hopefully they are not supplying piggiens and bunnies
or even chickens?  We could write PETA or start a thread of videos on
youtub, there are already some spectacular vids of trained pigs and buns.
Maybe a Southpark episode?.

What can you guys think of? At the very least there maybe some relief by
having PIGAIR drop a load of poos over the farm, but really lets escalate!!

Sandy