[Gpdd] HEALTH: Constipation

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 00:22:01 EDT 2007

Hi Bethany.  I see you have a link on your home page to Pinta and  Cushings Disease so chances are that is being treated correctly.  If Silky continues much longer with little or no poo output while on pro-biotics I would think maybe there's a blockage of some kind.  It's too bad you're not near your regular vet and a definite diagnosis would require an x-ray. How competent is the vet you have now?  Hard to say at this point without more input from your vet as to what's going on.

  You're right about no Laxatone or enemas.  Good grief!  Have you tried posting your question to Guinealynx?  They have some very smart experienced people on there.  Good luck with getting the sweet Silky (who needs haircuts to see : } )back to where she should be.  Please keep us posted.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug