[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tooth trim, misc.

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 10:20:51 EDT 2007

Jodi,

Juliet was the first pig we had to take in for a tooth problem.  You asked
about cost.  It will vary from area and vet.  A local vet will probably
charge less that a large animal hospital like Angel Memorial in Boston.  For
the initial office visit for Juliet the bill was $36 for her exam and $70
for blood work.  The total for the teeth surgery was $206. We live in
Bellingham, Mass.

Mikey,

Pumpkin would like to join the Carrotheads baseball team.  He has lots of
carrot batting practice as he gets a baby carrot every morning and always
waves it around before eating.  His friend Peaches is a cheerleader and can
give him lots of cheers to rally him on.

PigAir,

We haven't started taking reservation yet.  We are waiting until the
destination is picked.  We have a very large jet, room will not be a
problem.  We have a special sitting room for the sows, a bar for the boars
and a young piggie area.  The GPSP have their special room with doggie and
kitty treats.  Juice and goodies will be provided midflight.

We are so glad you found Lil Bear!

Dee and the Patriot Piggs
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com