[Gpdd] Virtual: Pigair for training camp?

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:42:30 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Dunya has requested me to inform if pig air could fly her (and me) in a
small jet to trainingcamp for the thunderbearson the 15th of April? On the
way we could pick up the other trainingcamp piggies...? Or maybe we can go
with the RodentVehicle?
Who's in charge of PigAir?

Dunya wants to let her training buddies know she's very excited about her
first virtual trip. She was thinking that maybe some of the cheerleading
piggies could come practice around the end of the trainingcamp (no idea when
that is). She's already been training through our mobile phones making up
cheers with Yaya. I keep telling her we don't have a money tree in the back
yard (we don't even have a backyard). Every night, when we try to catch
Dunya before and after play time, she will train her Wheeking qualities. Man
she is loud!!! especially for such a small piggie (we weighed her yesterday
and she is now 820 grammes! a month ago she was 750gr).

She also want to let you all know you can still vote for your favorite city
at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/875046381.html
It opened until the 7th of April, so a little over a wheek to go, to cast
your vote!
Currently Denver has 9 votes which is 25% of all the votes
Santa Rosa has 3 votes, 8%
Oxford and Lake elsinore both have 12 votes, 33% of all 36 votes

Also sign up your piggie for the pig olympigs at:
http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/429046388.html
Currently 59 piggies were signed up, by 23 slaves. But i did not count
Penny's 24 piggies yet, so that makes a total of 83 piggies, by 24 slaves.
Hmm that a total of 3,5 piggies a slave!! (wow, penny you do bring up the
average piggie a slave this way ;)

Grtz and excited wheeks from the piggie training Winky Girls: Lotje, Guiny,
Dunya and slave Mieke

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl