[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]< manly boar needed?>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 04:08:34 EDT 2007

I hear there's a manly boar needed? Count me in! I'd love to help.
My slave always sings to the tune of bob the builder;
Jan the wrecker!
Can we wreck it?
Jan the wrecker!
Yes we can!!
I'm famous for chewing on ... ehm i mean redecorating furniture and even the
roof beams (they start at the ceiling and disapper into the floor) But i'm
sure that i'm able to help build too. Suus is very e-pig-sipated and she
wants to help too. She has a point, she is more muscular than I am. Luckily
I'm heavier ;-). We brought our own tunnels btw,
Our slave made this one especially for the pigolympigs:
http://xs314.xs.to/xs314/07173/Mrt28.JPG
http://xs314.xs.to/xs314/07173/Mrt30.JPG
She wanted to make something that looked like an american quilt.
And this one we got from grandma slave's pig robbie.This is a 2-pig-tunnel.
Robbie doesn't use it and he understands very well that i don't want to
bring the one with the pink clouds on it.
http://xs413.xs.to/xs413/07125/Jun39.JPG
But anyway, we'll be happy to help out (Yaya claims she has cheerleader
practice..)
Lots of manly wheeks!
Jan the boar
P.s. Charlie and chester, i'm glad to hear that you want to join the soccer
team, let's get together with a few carrot beers (other manly boars are also
invited!) and i'll explain soccer to you.