[Gpdd] MISC LAPS piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed May 2 05:19:12 EDT 2007

LAPS is the Large and Ample Piggies Society! Just one of the silly things that we have on the Digest.

The only qualification for membership is that the piggy weighs 3lbs. or over. Someone decided that it would be fun to have a virtual display by these large and muscular ( NOT fat! ) piggies in the virtual Olympig games.

Six of my Piggyfriends are in this big pig "club", Guinness, Gulliver, Bramley, Barley, Rye and my large girl, Daisy.

So keep weighing Fugly and he may well be able to enrol in this elite group in the future.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.