[Gpdd] Miscellaneous Rocky and Cocoa

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Wed May 2 15:16:17 EDT 2007

     All I can say is Rocky and Cocoa are absolutely beautiful.Don't
tell Teddy I said it but they are so adorable I was going to get Teddy a
girlfriend she was all black but had a white patch from her nose to the
middle of her ear was a white streak like lightning.I thought against it
seeing how Teddy is a manly man he loves his house and nothing else.My mom
has a pig and we were introducing them and we would hold them and Teddy
would rumblestrut so that was the end of that my mom's baby was another male
Teddy is  6 months old yesterday and he is so huge I have to update the web
site to show everyone.My mom said he looks like a big rat.Well got to go
Teddy wants his mommy

Mary Mentz
Marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~marynwill2006/